Still troubled in having no idea how to transfer contacts from Galaxy to iPhone? Cell phone contains lots of our personal staff; even more than a SIM card contains, but in the case you need to change your phone would be troublesome to transfer your contacts to the new one. Without a capable tool for transfer, you need to copy your contacts through third party such as computer or SIM card one by one. But now your trouble is over!
This article aims to solve your transfer trouble especial for transfer contacts from Galaxy to iPhone. What we strongly recommend you is Wondershare MobileTrans to help to deal with transfer problem. Wondershare MobileTrans is a professional tool for moving contacts from Galaxy to iPhone easily, quickly.
Ok, let me show you how to transfer contacts from Galaxy to iPhone by Wondershare MobileTrans step by step. Firstly, free download the powerful phone data transfer tool below on your computer.
And follow up below simple steps to transfer contacts from Galaxy S3 to iPhone:
You really need to take some minutes to read the rest, and be sure that this program would help you a lot.
Step 1: Run Wondershare MobileTrans on your computer.
After you run the power phone data transfer tool – Wondershare MobileTrans, the primary window will pop up, and you will see the screen like below.
Step 2: Connect both your Galaxy and iPhone to computer
Connect your Galaxy phone (Galaxy S2/Galaxy S3/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Note2/Note 3) and iPhone (iPhone 4/iPhone 4S/iPhone 5/iPhone 5C/ iPhone 5S) via UBS cable to your PC. Of course, if you need to clear your iPhone first, the destination phone, click “Clear data before Copy” before transfer to empty it.
Note: As with iPhone, you need to install iTunes on your computer.
Step 3: Transfer contacts from Galaxy to iPhone
When you finish the steps above, then the key step comes. Select “Contacts” and “Start Copy” to complete the transfer. Remember to keep your phones connecting to your computer.
When the task is over, you can click Completed.
See! How easy it is. With the help of Wondershare MobileTrans, you can transfer contacts from Galaxy to iPhone easily and quickly. What’s more, Wondershare can not only handle the Galaxy to iPhone but also handle between iOS, Android and Symbian in one click without damage. Come on, have a try, Wondershare would never let you down.
Data transfer supported by Wondershare MobileTrans from a phone to another:
- Android to Android: supports Contacts, Messages, Photos, Call logs, Music, Videos, Apps.
- iOS to Android: supports Contacts, Messages, Photos, Music, Videos.
- Symbian to Android: supports Contacts, Messages, Photos, Music, Videos.
- Android, iOS, Symbian to iOS: supports Contacts, SMS, Photos, Music, Videos.
- Android, iOS, Symbian to Symbian: Supports Contacts.
- iPhone to Galaxy S3: How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Galaxy S3 directly?
- HTC to iPhone: How to transfer Contacts from HTC to iPhone safely?
- Android to iPhone: How to transfer or sync contact from Android to iPhone?
- [Galaxy Grand]: Transfer Data/Files from iPhone to Galaxy Grand
- How to Transfer Contacts & Music from Nokia N97/N8/5800/5230 to iPhone?