The article will show you how to transfer any data from iPhone to Galaxy S3 (Galaxy S III), copy iPhone 4/4S/5/5C/5S contacts to Galaxy S3 (Galaxy S4,S5 also supported) with the best Mobile Trans tool in a safe & simple way.
After changing the cellphone from iPhone 4/4S to Samsung Galaxy S3, transferring contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S3 become the first of all have to do, especially when your contacts amount increase more. Firstly, you should get some account to receive contacts from iPhone. Then, enable synchronization with your Galaxy S3. However, syncing contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S3 needs a lot of time and efforts, here we recommend you a extremely good way to do it.
As a matter of fact, copying contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S3 can be much easier and simpler in some way. Account is unnecessary. Contacts on your iPhone 4/4S/5 will be transferred to Samsung Galaxy S3 only if you click 1 button. However, to use the powerful iPhone to Samsung transfer tool, you have to download the Mobile Transfer app firstly: Wondershare MobileTrans for Windows or Wondershare MobileTrans for Mac.
Step by step user guide to transfer contacts from iPhone 4/4S to Galaxy S3
Attention: If you failed to connect Samsung Galaxy S3, Please Download Samsung USB Driver for Galaxy S3 and install first.
Step 1: Install and launch this iPhone to Galaxy S3 transfer tool.
To start with, install this iPhone 4 to Galaxy S3 transfer tool on your computer and then launch it.
Note: To using the Mobile Trans you should install iTunes on your computer firstly.
Step 2: Connect iPhone 4/4S/5 and Galaxy S3 with PC/computer.
This iPhone 4S to Galaxy S3 transfer tool can work properly when your iPhone 4/4S/5 and Galaxy S3 connected via USB cables. Then, there will be a primary window called “Source” and “Destination”.
To empty unimportant data in your Galaxy S3, you are supposed to tick off the tab “Clear data before copy” before transferring contacts. Consequently, you can sync contacts from Galaxy S3 to iPhone 5 when clicking “Flip” which can lead to places change of the two phones.
Notes: The powerful iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S3 Mobile Trans is fully compatible with iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4 and iPhone 3GS.
Step 3: Transfer contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S3
It is obvious that you can easily copy contacts, text messages, photos, music and videos to your Galaxy S3 simultaneously from the primary window. You can remove marks before corresponding items given that you are not intended to transfer, then just click “contacts” merely.
Clicking the green button “Start Copy” and contacts will be transferred. Make sure both of your phones are connected to your computer in the process of transferring. When transferring finished, just click “OK”.
Great, we success copying contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S3. How easy it it!
Actually, not only can you transfer contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S3, but you can also switch contacts from Nokia/other Android phone to Galaxy S3 with Wondershare MobileTrans.
Key feature of iPhone (5/4/4S) to Galaxy S3 transfer tool – WonderShare Mobile Trans:
- Transfer data between Android, iPhone and Symbian phones.
- Apart from transferring photos, music, videos, you can transfer SMS, contacts, call logs and apps.
- Copy contacts, while preserving all the important fields such as email address, job title, company name etc.
- No data loss: everything you copy to another device will be 100% same as the orignal.
- Works perfectly with over 2,000 phones including Android, BlackBerry, Symbian, Windows Phone(Coming Soon) and all models of iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S), iPad (Air,Mini).
- It is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64bits)
- Galaxy to iPhone: How to transfer Contacts from Galaxy to iPhone?
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S4 Easily
- iPhone to Galaxy Note 4: Transfer Contacts from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS to Galaxy Note 2/3/4
- How to transfer Videos from iPhone to Android Quickly
- [Galaxy Grand]: Transfer Data/Files from iPhone to Galaxy Grand