The powerful phone transfer tool can transfer contacts from Nokia to Android or copy any data/files from Symbian phone to Android phone directly & safely.
Symbian of Nokia cannot be the best phone system in recent days, but change Nokia to Android OS cannot be easy just buy a new one. Transferring the data or files from Nokia to Android might be the biggest problem for you. How to move more than 1000 contacts including call logs, text messages photos, music, videos etc from Nokia to Android or from Symbian to Android? What you need in urgent is an effective phone transfer tool — Wondershare MobileTrans.
Free download the powerful Nokia to Android transfer program – Wondershare MobileTrans is an easy-to-use but effective phone transfer program which can transfer any data, like contacts from Nokia to Android. Read below detailed user guide which will tell you how to copy contacts from Nokia to Android with just simple clicks.
Easy steps to copy contacts from Nokia to Android:
Let dig deeper to exploit the way to use Wondershare MobileTrans for contacts transferring.
Also you can watch the video tutorial below to tell you how to copy contacts from Nokia/Symbian to Android.
Step 1: Install Nokia to Android program – MobileTrans at beginning
To begin with, install WonderShare MobileTrans, and launch it.
Step 2: Connect Nokia phone and Android phone to PC
Both of phones will be listed on the phone transfer windows as long as they connected to MobileTrans at the same time. You can clear the destination phone via a bar Clear data before transferring, if you need. But if you don’t, just leave it alone.
Note: Symbian S40 and S60 are supported in all the Nokia phones.
Step 3: Move contacts from Nokia to Android
Please be sure that both of Nokia and Android phones are connected with Wondershare MobileTrans and then you can click “Start Copy” to transfer contacts from Nokia to your Android phone. When finished, just press “OK” and end the progress.
There cannot be easier to use Wondershare MobileTrans to move all your contacts on your Nokia phone to your Android phone and from any symbian phone to android.
Nokia to Android Transfer: MobileTrans Key Features
- Not just copy contacts, but also transfer SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps
- Comprehensive contact copy, including job title, email addresses, company name, etc.
- Works with over 2,000 phones including Android, Symbian (Nokia), and all models of iPhone, including new iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPhone 4S, Galaxy S3/S4, Galaxy Note 3/Note 2, HTC One, MOTO X.
- Transfers content between phones on different networks. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T Mobile – no problem!
- Zero quality loss & risk-free: everything you transfer is 100% same as the original and can be only read by yourself.
- Symbian to Android: How to transfer Contacts from Symbian to Android?
- Nokia to Galaxy S4 Mini: Move SMS/contacts from Nokia to Android Easily
- iPhone to Android: How to transfer Files from iPhone to Android/iOS/Symbian ?
- Nokia to Samsung: How to Transfer Contacts from Nokia to Galaxy S3?
- Nokia to Sony: How to change Nokia Contacts to Sony Ericsson?