Transfer data from iPhone to Galaxy Note 2/3 in a simple, quick way, the article will show you how to transfer/copy contacts from iPhone 5/4S/4 to Galaxy Note 2 directly.
Still troubled in having no idea how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Galaxy Note 2/Note 3? Cell phone contains lots of our personal staff; Even more than a SIM card contains, but in the case you need to change your phone it would be troublesome to transfer your contacts to the new one. Without a capable phone to phone tool for transfer, you need to copy your contacts through a third party such as a computer or a SIM card one by one. But now your trouble is over!
This article aims to solve your iPhone to Android phone transfer trouble especially for iPhone to Galaxy Note 2 / 3. What we strongly recommend you is Wondershare MobileTrans. As an easy-to-use phone to phone data transfer, it enables you to move contacts from iPhone to Galaxy note 2 (or Note 3) easily and quickly.
The simple steps about moving iPhone contacts to your Galaxy Note 2/Note 3
You really need to take some minutes to read the rest, so that this iPhone to Galaxy Note 2/ Galaxy Note 3 program would help you a lot.
Please download this MobileTrans transfer on your computer. Then go through the steps.
Step 1: Install MobileTrans and run it.
First of all, install this iPhone 4 to Galaxy Note 2/3 transfer on your PC. Then run it by double-clicking the icon on your PC desktop.
Note: Please install iTunes on your computer before transferring.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone and Galaxy Note 2/Note 3 with computer
Then connect your iPhone and Galaxy Note 2/3 to your PC via UBS cables. After both of them are connected, the transfer will display them on the main interface, named as “Source” and “Destination”.
Attention: If you failed to connect Samsung Galaxy Note, Please Download Samsung USB Driver for Galaxy Note and install first.
You can click “Clear data before transfer” to clear up your Galaxy Note 2 when it’s necessary.
Note: To transfer data from Galaxy Note 2/Note 3 to iPhone 4S/4, you just need to click “Flip” to change the places of the two phones.
Step 3: Move iPhone contacts to Galaxy Note 2/3
And then, by default, any data including contacts, SMS, music, photos and videos are ticked off. To transfer contracts only, you should remove these corresponding marks. After that, click “Start Copy”. Make sure both of your phones are connected during the contacts transferring the process.
See! How easy it is. With the help of Wondershare MobileTrans, you can transfer contacts from iPhone to Galaxy Note 2 in one click without damage. What’s more, MobileTrans is fully compatible with all Android devices and iPhone models. Come on and have a try, Wondershare MobileTrans would never let you down.
Key Feature of iPhone to Galaxy Note 2 Transfer – MobileTrans:
Cutting-edge data transfer software that lets you seamlessly copy data between Android, Symbian and iOS phones.
- 1. Not just contacts – transfer SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps
- 2. Fully copy contacts–including job titles, email addresses, company info, etc.
- 3. Works with over 2000 phones including Android (Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 3), Nokia (Symbian), iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPad Air, iPad Mini etc.
- 4. Transfer data between phones by T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, etc.
- 5. Zero Quality Loss & Risk-free–Everything you transfer is 100% same as the original and can be only read by yourself.
- iPhone to Samsung Note 3: Transfer SMS from iPhone to Galaxy Note 3
- iPhone to Galaxy S3: How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Galaxy S3 directly?
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S4 Easily
- iPhone to Nexus: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Nexus 4/7/10
- Galaxy to iPhone: How to transfer Contacts from Galaxy to iPhone?